Adobe Photoshop Course and Class Descriptions
Individuals interested in learning to use Adobe Photoshop can take for-credit or non-credit individual courses or complete an entire certificate program at a traditional or online college, art school or university. Courses are also available through an associate, bachelor’s or master’s degree programs in Web design, graphic design or illustration. Photoshop courses can be taken at the introductory through advanced levels, and they can prepare students to take the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam that covers the entry-level use of the software.
Here is an outline of common concepts learned in Adobe Photoshop courses:
- Basic features and tools of Photoshop
- Image editing and manipulation techniques
- Creating original graphics Syllabus Download.pdf
- Fundamentals of Web design
- How to prepare and process photos for the Web